Re-exploring Key West

Friday, October 24, 2014

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 24 - Jill Castoral and Pat Holstrom

These ladies do workshops at several of the Florida Shows.   I first met them in Sarasota when they taught an old fashioned toy store.   It was a two day class and I met a couple other miniaturists that I consider some of my best friends.   It was such a wonderful class that I have taken several more of them from this team.   
 
Here are some of the outcome from their workshops:
 
Fall Grape Harvest Scene.   Their project was the wine display in the wine box.   I have a hard time leaving well enough alone, so I added a whole harvest scene to it. 
 

Halloween Market Stall.  
QS Christmas Stall (I also have one in 1/12 scale but can't find my pictures) 
 Acorn Cottage.   I didn't furnish this QS project, hence the for sale sign out front. 
 QS Antique Shop. 
 This is their toy shop - my first experience with their classes.  
 Here's this team - Pat in the front and Jill in the back.
 
They teach at quite a few of the Molly Cromwell shows; and the Lakeland Miniature guild shows in June in Lakeland Fl.    There is also a web page http://jillcastoral.com/miniatures/index.php?main_page=index 
 
If you get a chance to take their classes, you should.  
 

1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

Great! Not too far. I have to look into them. I really like the wine closet!