Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 11, 2014

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 11 - Swaps, Swaps and then there are more Swaps!

I actually tried very hard to pare down on the number of swaps I've been doing.    I must admit, I've done a few less than in past years, but since last National Dollhouse Miniature Months I still have done quite a few.   Sometimes I actually forget to take pictures and I can think of several that weren't photographed.     Here's what I can find pictures of:

Butcher Swap in 1/12 scale

Skirted Tables 1/12 scale



Tropical Swap QS

The Color Yellow - Color Swap 1/12 scale

Little Swaps in 1/12 scale for Lakeland Fun Day





Attic Swap 1/12 scale

Close up of Attic Swap 1/12 scake


Clocks and Journals for 1/12 favor on NAME House party


Raggedy Ann and Andy Plate Shelf 1/12 scale

Rugs - QS



Fire Pits 1/12 scale and QS

Perfume Display - Lakeland Fun Day



Close up

RA&A QS Dressers with clocks







Color Swap - Color picture, plates and napkins 1/2 scale 

More Color Swap

More Color Swap




ME Beds QS

ME Bed QS




Cookies 1/12 scale

Iced Cookies 1/12 scale




Luggage Sets in QS


Sewing Shop QS - Oops it's sideways

Tablescape 1/12 scale

Bucket of Egg plants

More tablescapes





Bowls of Spaghetti with Italian Bread on bread board QS










Buckets of Grapes 1/12 scale




There you have it - I'm still doing lots of swaps.   Love them!!!!!  


Hey guys - have you signed up to be a follower?   Do you want to be notified when a new post is ready - sign up to get notice by email - just a simple two step process and you will know when I post new things.   


No comments: