Re-exploring Key West

Friday, October 9, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 9 Finishing touches on Sheila's Shed.

A few last minute changes.   This was how the roof was.  Kinda an open essence of roof.   Well, I didn't like that at all. 
 I took the other side panels off and put them all on one side, on top of a piece of beige cardboard so you couldn't see thru the roof.   Who wants to see thru a roof.


Take is taken off now, but it's all glued down.   Below is the other side and it has Plexiglas on it.   Still needs something, but for the time being, I'm considering it done.   If I can find my stash of coffee stir stix, I will put them on each end so the Plexiglas is not quite so outstanding. 


Who could have shed without a place to sit outside and a dog.  And greenery, of course. 





I think I will enjoy this shed.   It will be put under plastic to keep it safe and dust free.  

Come back tomorrow an see how the next project is coming along. 

No comments: