Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, October 8, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 8 - Arranging the Interior

Arranging an interior of a project is always a little tricky.   I always want to put about twice the amount of things in a scene as the scene will hold.   Generally I try several arrangements and this one is about right.  (If only I could find the other two little finished dollhouses.)  


Picture taken from above.   Lots of little building pieces.   One mess needs to be worked on immediately.


 Looking thru the window.   See my chalk board and my tool rack. 
 
Another view from the door.  Need a clock so I can use my time wisely. 

 
Have a red couch across from my easel.   Gives me a chance to catch up with my miniature magazines. 

 
Slightly different angle



Added a watermelon valance at one end.   I love watermelons and I have a collection of them too.   It looks great with the red couch.

Almost done - come back tomorrow. 

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Me gusta mucho la disposición de los elementos,la mirada a través de la ventana es encantadora!!!
Besos.