Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 20 Antiques by Gladys



I thought I would be back to finishing my Moroccan Scene.   Dog is still bad and will be boarded at a veteninary hospital next week.   Some signs of improvement but not a lot.   Still happy eyes and is not in pain.   Kicking his legs, but still not standing.   Keep positive thoughts.     Thought in the interim I would repost some of my favorite blogs.   Still hoping before the end of the month to finish my 3rd project; my original intention. 


My mother loved antiques and there were always antiques in our home.   For may years she had an antique shop at Lake Lotawana in Missouri.   After that, she did mall shows all over the country.   She got to see a lot of the United States and had a good time doing those shows.       This little shop (in quarter scale) is my tribute to her love of antiques.   One love, of many,  that I shared with her.
 










I hope you enjoy the little antique store.

4 comments:

Corky's said...

Mom would be so proud of this project. I can hear her now-she would be just tickled with it so much. Good job sis!

JDayMinis said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your antique shop. It brings back memories thinking about my mom too. Thanks for sharing.
Arlene Anderson

Ruby's Girl said...

very nice store! Full of memories. thanks for sharing
Judy from Penticton (a camper)