Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 17, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 17 - Morroccan

The Moroccan scene has a liner and a wooden outside container.   It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the exterior. 

I will be using scrapbook paper to cover the exterior walls.   When you do this you run a risk of having gaps show along the edges.   One of the ways to avoid this is to paint all the edges.   If you have a tiny gap, it shows to be the color of the paper or at least close.   A much better finish will be the result.



Here's the section of papers.   The tile will be the roof.  



I think this will make a great roof.


This will be the edges.   Kinda look like ostrich feathers.


This will take me a bit of time to cover the entire box.   I need to cut a plastic frunt to keep the dust out.  

Come back tomorrow and see what I have finished up.  

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Los tonos y motivos de los papeles,me parecen preciosos!!!
Besos.