Re-exploring Key West

Monday, October 5, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 5 - The Enchanted Child is done!

Wow - it is day 5 of the month and I have finished one of the 3 unfinished projects I wanted to finish.   I also have had a chance to use a lot of the goodies inside that I have been saving for years.   The first shot is the shop without the lights on.   The 2nd one is looking straight on from the front window.

As you can see, the shelves are full of things.   I really didn't realize I had so many baskets of baby items.   Couldn't find a better display for them.   




The  3 dresses displayed on the wall to your left, I made from kits.   I've had them quite a long time and am very pleased that I have a great place to display them.   There is room for more.   I'm sure I have more, but haven't found them yet.



I feel absolutely thrilled to have made such progress with this project.   You know from past postings that I occasionally find more things for a finished project (none of my projects are every totally finished) and they will be added at some later dates.   Not too much for little boys and I will set out to remedy that.

Come back tomorrow and I'll start on the Garden Shed from a Fred Cobb class.

I'd love to hear your comments about my projects.   

No comments: