Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, October 1, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 1

Well, well, well -- it's that time again. Can you believe it that we've had a year go by since it was National Dollhouse Miniature Month.   I've been doing this for a number of year and thougth I would change it up a bit this year.    I have several unfinished projects and like most miniaturist; we are more concerned with that current project.   Why do projects get left by the wayside.   Generally, you hit a snag and either your are missing something, part of it doesn't look the way that you want, lose interest, blah, blah, blah.   None of the projects I'm planning on finishing really fall into that category.   Over the next couple weeks, I hope to finish 3 projects - a children's shop, a garden shop that will now be a dollhouse workroom, and a Morrocan tent project.    I also have a jelly shelf that I started years ago making 4 room in.   3 are 'kinda' in place and I need to do the 4th.   I also need to wire it for lights or spectators will have to stand on their head to see things.    

Since these things don't do themselves, Come back tomorrow and I will start the children's shop at where I left off and keep you advised as to how it comes along.  

While you're here, search for National .... and you will see a list of all the other posts.   Browse a few and let me know what you think.  

No comments: