Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 21 Romantic Bedroom or another room in red!












































I thought I would be back to finishing my Moroccan Scene.   Dog is still bad and will be boarded at a veteninary hospital next week.   Some signs of improvement but not a lot.   Still happy eyes and is not in pain.   Kicking his legs, but still not standing.   Keep positive thoughts.     Thought in the interim I would repost some of my favorite blogs.   Still hoping before the end of the month to finish my 3rd project; my original intention. 

Romantic Bedroom or Valentine Bedroom. I'm either late or very early for Valentine's Day. So let's just call it a romantic bedroom. I love red and with black accessories, I love it more. I also love checkerboard floors. If you've been following my blog, these admissions won't be a surprise at all.


This is one inch scale and displayed in a plastic case that is designed to display a basketball. Three sides are open for displayed and one side is wallpapered. Makes a great way to display a 'dust free' vignette.


Most everything in the setting is a result of swaps with fellow miniaturists. Some items I've had for years and knew they would go in a bedroom, just hadn't done one yet where they fit so nicely. Thanks to all my fellow miniaturists. I love your items and I love your friendship.

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Es absolutamente maravillosos ese dormitorio, me encanta.
besitos ascension

Corky's said...

That is so cute!

Lynne said...

Great details. Thanks for sharing. I get such good ideas from you.
Lynne