Re-exploring Key West

Friday, October 2, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 2 - Child's Shop Dustoff

Yesterday I told you I planned on finishing at least 3 projects.   Today I pulled out the Enchanted Child project.   This was a Lakeland Fun Day from 2014 that has been busy collecting dust since June of 2014.

I pulled it out and decided some little winged insects had found it a nice place to live.   Had to clean all that off.   Went thru the stuff that needed to be finished and started working on it.

When this scene is fully finished it should be quite sealed.  There is a roof on the scene, a door that is covered with plexiglas and a plexiglass windoe.
As you can see, it wasn't well sealed.   The window didn't stay in and the roof was off-kilter.   I used double sided tape to clean the carpet.   It was really clean when I was done.  
 
 


 
The Interior shelf that is used for displaying Child things is done but will need  to be shored up to make it sit level.   My floor is a little wonky so that could be the problem.
 
Cleaning was about all I could do the first day.   Come back tomorrow.
 
 


No comments: