Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 10, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 10 - Swaps in 1/12 scale

Well if you have been following my blog this year, you know that last month I posted every day in celebration of Raggedy Ann's  100th birthday.   I was the swap coordinator for NAME (National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts) for two years; my term ended about 18 months ago.   As we approached the September birthday of Raggedy Ann, I contacted our regional director and asked if she had a problem if I conducted two swaps for the occasion; 1 in 1/12 scale and 1 in 1/4 scale.   She said "go for it".   That's all I needed. 

I made plate racks with Raggedy Plates.
 Wagon
 Fuzzy Rug
 Gift Box
 Bear in Raggedy hair with birthday card
 Birthday Cake and gift
 Bonus gift - pin in honor of the occasion.
 Paper dolls, fabric, lots of gift boxes
 Book ends
 Lamp and doily
 Book
 Toy
 Red candy dish
 All of them.   These were all in 1/12 scale .


 I also got a cute little gift of a coloring book and crayons  

Tomorrow I will post the quarter scale swap items.   Come back! 

No comments: