Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 31, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 31 - Whew, October is over

For all of my followers, thanks for understanding that this month was really a mess for me personally.   Benny, the Jack Russell, actually walked (more like a stumble) across our outside area yesterday.   Its been over a month since he could walk.   It wasn't pretty but he got from one side of the yard to the other.   PROGRESS!!!   He is such a sweet happy dog and is just so excited by everything that I hate to see him struggling.   He has undergone, 2 sets of x-rays, 2 blood test, an MRI and a spinal tap.  He also has had 4 acupuncture treatments and is scheduled for more.   But finally I think we have turned a corner.

Spent 5 days in the Nashville Area, principally Franklin TN with my son, daughter in law Emily and Kaylin.   Kaylin is such a joy!!!!!!   She turned 2 and is happy as can be. 

My poor little Moroccan scene is still holding down its spot on the work table.   Soon it will come together. 

HAPPY MINI TO ALL!  

No comments: