Re-exploring Key West

Monday, October 12, 2015

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 12 Morroccan Scene

Last June I attended the Lakeland Miniature Group's Fun Day.   The theme was a Morrocan Tent.   I need to finish it.   This will be my 3rd project for this year's National Dollhouse Miniature Month.   I don't like unfinished projects lingering around.

Here where we are now.


The inside is finished as far as the background goes.
 The outside needs to be done.

I also need to wire it for light.

The exterior will need to be papered (I think).


One of the reasons why it needs to be lighted is all the sequins on the peacock.   I want them to sparkle.

The following are pictures of creations by members of the Lakeland Miniature Group.   So many ideas -- which one or ones will inspire me.    Lots of wonderful ideas. 
 

















Some of the most inspiration I get are from the ladies who put on the event and those of us who chools to attend.   Lots and lots of fun.


Come back tomorrow and see what I am going to do with the outside.  

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Es maravillosa,absolutamente fantástica!!! Con todo el encanto de los cuentos de "Las mil y una noches"!!!
Besos.