Re-exploring Key West

Monday, October 24, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 24 - Christmas in a box!

You know those little gift boxes that you can find at the Dollar Store or other places.   I love them!

This project is quarter scale.   It is lighted with a battery light at the top behind the bow.   I love ribbon with wire in the edges.  They stay put when you do a bow.

 I left the back of the box alone and papered the sides.   Cut a hole in the top and put in Plexiglas.

More snoe men.   Love the little green couch and chair.   Easy to make and fit in lots of environments.  

Take a look at the wreath.  You saw one in yesterday's project.   It is a charm.   Perfect scale.   


I said I like snowmen.   Thought I would give you a picture from my Christmas display in real life size. 







See, I really do like snowmen!!!!

No comments: