Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 22, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 22 Toy Store - Group Project



Every once in awhile, I do a group project.   I can't remember how many did this store.   Some of the participants used different settings, but I loved this little project.   Each participant choose one item to make and made enough for everyone in the group.




 The following pictures show individual shelves.   Lots of toys, Christmas decorations and holiday spirit items.



After photographing this project again today, I realized I needed something behind the windows in the door.   I don't know what that will be, but I will come up with an addition.  

The following photo shows how narrow the container is.  





Scale is 1/12 scale.  

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Os ha quedado preciosa la escena!!
Besos.