Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 12 - Bedroom 3

Probably getting tired after looks at the past two bedrooms.   Go get a cup of coffee and enjoy the bedroom of today.

Oh, did I tell you red is my favorite color.   I had the bed and received the pillow shams and spread in a swap.   They look love.   

More stuff on the back wall.   It really will hold a lot - note the shelf.


The little jewelry box was a small Christmas ornament and it made a great side accessory.   Cookies, a lamp, and a glass to finish off the table.

Candy - well of course - it's what I call my Valentine room.

Don't forget to add things like purses.   Draped over the chair.   I think I'd like this purse in a full scale. 

A tray on the bed with flowers and other accessories.   Love the tray.  


Don't you think this would be a great room.   By the way, I love black and white floors.  You will notice them in lots of my miniatures.

See you tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Marisa said...

it's very cute, I like red too :)