Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, February 2, 2014

QS - Winter Market Stall

If you have been following my blog for any time at all, you know I love market stalls.   I have a hard time resisting them.    You can use the search blank on the right column and see many of the ones I've done.  
 
Well, I just did it again.   I love Jill Castoral's kits and have attended many of her workshops.   She has great help from Pat Holstrom and together their workshops are absolutely fabulous.   The QS stall was not a workshop, but her kits have great instructions.     This project was my completed OMB (One a Month Bunch) project for Quarter Connection for January.   You might remember that I did projects each month last year where I finished an unstarted or an unfinished project.   Off to a good start this year. 




Does the above kit look a little familiar??   I thought so.     You can the 1/12 scale winter market stall HERE

At the Sarasota show I bought a kit to do a QS Antique Shop.  That will be done soon.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I do remember that because I made a comment about how much I liked it. keep up the good work