Re-exploring Key West

Friday, February 7, 2014

QS Kits, Kits, Kits - one of my obsessions

I love kits and buy quite a few of them.   I'm always afraid I won't be able to find them again.   Well, as you can well imagine, I have quite a stash of them and really don't want the stash growing even larger.  The only way I know of for not growing your stash, is doing them before they find their way into storage.  

Recently at the Molly Cromwell Sarasota Miniature Show I fell in love with these little hutch kits by Robin Betterley.   Well, if one is good - 6 or 7 are even better.   If you do miniatures, you know the feeling.

I love seasonal items so these are all seasonally related.    I haven't decided if they will all stay together, but I am leaning to using the in other settings as the need arises. 









There was one done for valentines' day, Christmas, July 4th, Halloween Thanksgiving and a second one for Halloween.   All fun. 



The above kits were my February OMB (One a Month Bunch) project for February.  


I also found this cute little story book.   I am not a big fan of this type of project but since I collect Raggedy Anns, this was a must.  



No comments: