Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 16, 2010

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 16 - Mary Englebreit

I love Mary Englebreit. Over the years, I have collected a lot of stuff and I am in the process of rehab-ing a 3 story dollhouse with very heavy ME influence. The table and chairs were purchased at the St. Louis show a number of years ago. It is waiting for the perfect setting. I also purchased a bed from Kelly's Bed. I saw it a number of years ago and decided I couldn't afford it. Once I retired and tried making a couple of beds, I realized I had to have that bed. It also is waiting for the perfect setting and that should happen before Christmas.







Too cute says it all. Isn't it lovedly. If I had a bed this pretty I doubt if I would ever leave the bed. Or at least leave the bedroom. Love it.



















Posted by Picasa

No comments: