Re-exploring Key West

Friday, October 8, 2010

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 8 - Housekeeping

Sometime ago I participated in a contest called Cookbook Challenge. It was great fun and we did a room box that related to our favorite cookbook page. I love Susan Branch's cookbooks and did a Christmas scene. It is the last picture in this string of pictures. I was lovely, but a little bare in one corner. The little boy was a bit forlorn with just a banana in front of him and the work surface need something more. I added a pie safe so I could display all the pies I got in a miniature swap; gave the boy a bowl, cereal and milk so he could have a snack. Swapped out a pie for a cobbler on the work surface and added a bowl with eggs. Just like a normal house, occasionally you need to make changes in a mini house.



























No comments: