Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 9, 2010

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 9 - Sarasota Miniature Circus





















This is the 2nd time I've posted about the miniature circus in Sarasota, Florida. I had wanted to see it for years and all the time my son was in school at University of South Florida, I was either in a hurry to get to Tampa or in a hurry to get home. This past January, I attended the Molly Cromwell show and on my way there, I decided to make some time for me and stop to see the circus. It is huge and there would be way too many pictures required to do it justice. I will post my favorites. If you go to (or through) Sarasota, be sure to make time for a visit.












1 comment:

Ascension said...

Gracias por esas preciosas fotografias!!!
besitos ascension