Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Owls

I posted in my other blog, junkandjewels.blogspot.com about my owls.


Wednesday, February 24, 2016


When is a cutting board not a cutting board - When it's an OWL.

Owls!!!!



I have too much stuff and occasionally I recycle an item into something else.   (As I've said, Pinterest is going to be the death of me.)    Many, I repeat M-A-N-Y similar items on Pinterest.  


The above pictures are when they are done and I put a coat of rusty vinegar on them to tone them down.   Lots of old bolts, screws, washers, etc.  



My bathroom is rather small, but full of art pieces I like.   They are so cute and since I wasn't using them as cutting boards, I like the new use.   I have so many more that I want to make, so stay tuned.  


No comments: