Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Art Unraveled-Phoenix Arizona - August 1, 2018. Tilting at Windmills

Taking classes in what you know how to do is far easier than taking classes that stretch your skills and experiences.   This year I am taking several classes in art that is way out of my comfort zone.

Sunny’s class was acrylic medium drawing interesting characters.   (Tomorrow, I’m taking a similar class in watercolor.

Here are some of examples of Sonny’s work.   




Very interesting little ‘characters’ and ‘critters’.   

I am always amazed when there are 20 people in a room and they all do something very different.   I show mine first.


I must say this is the first time I’ve done ‘square heads”.   

Now here are pictures of how others interpreted the instructions.





This was done by the lady at my table.   Vastly different interpretation.

Now here are the others.



 

I love them all, but really love the “Papa Hemingway look-a-like on the top row.   

Come back tomorrow and see similar things (I guess) in watercolor. 





No comments: