Re-exploring Key West

Monday, September 17, 2018

When does a purchase make it a Collection ???

Last Friday I went to a yard sale, you know how much I love yard sales, and bought a few things.      One of the items I purchased was a pull toy.  The cord was raveled, one feather was falling off and it was a bit dusty.  A clean up with a baby wipe and it was beginning to look really good.  A little glue and the feather was back in place.  I replaced the cord with a bright red pull cord.  It’s looking Good!!!

All the time I was working on my new pull toy, I was thinking ……I have an elephant pull toy.  I went to find it and what I found was a rabbit pull toy.   Where oh where is the elephant pull Roy. Well it was with my 4 th of July items.  GOODNESS 3 pull toys.  I HAVE A COLLECTION.   




COLLECTION!!!!!!








No comments: