Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Art show at the college

I absolutely love art shows at colleges.   Lots of talent on display and once in a while, things are for sale.  I have a few pieces of art in my collection that I have picked up at really reasonable prices.

This one was mostly ceramics and I always enjoy that.









I took ceramics several years ago and loved it.  One of the things I made was these little houses.   As a matter of fact, I made a bunch of them and no two were alike.   Still have 4 of them and enjoy looking at them.!!!  









Lots of talent at the school.

If you’re near a community college or other higher learning institution, contact them and find out about art shows.   It’s a treat to see what people are making.

These pictures were at the Lower Keys
Community College in Key West.


No comments: