Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Re-exploring your town - The Oldest House - January 2018

I’m always thinking about the next stop on the “re-exploring your town” trips and one morning while having breakfast on Duval, I saw the “oldest house”.   It is very close to The Grand Cafe ( a great place for lunch or dinner) and I asked Margaret if she was interested.   She was.   It is a lovely old house filled with great things.   My favorite place is the yard.   Very well maintained and an interesting place to sit down and just enjoy the site.





I love this high chair.   





Mario Sanchez, a great Key West Artist, did amazing work.   Below is the sketch he did on grocery sacks before starting his carving.   Really lovely art.




I’d like to hear from you about our re-exploring Key West outings.   If you’re familiar with Key West, your suggestions are also welcome.




No comments: