Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, January 21, 2018

One of my obsessions is making Jewelry!!! More Necklaces!!!


My husband is always teasing me about getting or making another necklace.   My usual answer to whether or not I have enough necklaces is ‘almost enough”.   Well, I’m getting closer.

A few weeks ago I went to a yard sale and bought a whole bunch of beads in two plastic boxes.   One of the bosses had about a gallon of small pearls.  I thought they would make nice necklaces.   What do you think.

 Red is one of my favorite colored!

Black is also a favorite.


More red, more black and another choice or two.


This was rewired because wire had tarnished.   All new and ready to wear!


Arrow head gussied up!   Love it. 


This piece was also rewrapped.   Makes it look quite new.



Some of my favorite colors.  


More Blue - also a favorite.


More Black.

The bottom one really turned out better than I thought.   Wore it this morning to breakfast and can tell it will be one of my favorites.   

I can’t help it but sometimes I get obsessive.   This week has been one of them.   

No comments: