Re-exploring Key West

Monday, October 27, 2014

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 27 - Sharon Johnson

The first time I met Sharon Johnson was kinda an accident.   She had a both at the Lakeland Florida show and after I was nearly brain dead and extremely tired from working all day on a Fun Day project and going to the preview show, I wasn't really alert to what I was looking at.   I wandered over to her booth and saw one of the cutest dolls I have seen in one inch scale.   Since that time a few years ago, I looked for her booth and have found out that I go early when I am fully alert. 
 
Isn't she wonderful.  She is bird watching; her dog at her side.  The more I looked at her, the better I liked her. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Since that time I've purchased several more from her.   One man doll I purchased was used in my reading room.    Isn't he wonderful.   He is totally absorbed in reading. 
 His wife wished he would put his book down and get ready to go out.  
Last year when I was looking at the dolls, I asked her if she ever made clowns.   She hadn't.   I told her if she was interested in doing a clown for me to contact me.   A few months later I got a card from her about the clown.   See the clown.   He is PERFECT and you will see it in place before the end of the month.   
 
 Before I asked about the clown, I purchased this lovely woman who was deciding what jewelry she need to pull out.   Such a Dilemma.  
 
 
I don't know if she made a choice or now, but I bet she did. 
 
Sharon does not have a web site.  She sells at Florida Shows so keep on the lookout.  
 
 
We're nearing the end of the month and I still need to finish my coffee table.   I need to get to work.    Stay tuned.   



1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

I can see why you had to buy these. I love the expressions on their faces. They are so realistic looking. The clown is awesome. I am not usually a clown fan but this one really has character.