Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 25, 2014

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 25 - Update on Ronny Bailey

 On October 10th I posted about the artist that I met at Home Depot who was having a show at the Custom House.  Unfortunately I didn't make it to his opening, but that didn't stop me from going to the exhibit.   Here are some of my favorites.   His show runs through February 4th.   It was an absolutely fantastic show.  
 
His work is absolutely fantastic.   I loved every piece and wouldn't be able to pick my favorite.   Like picking a favorite child.
 




 
I took a lot of pictures but don't want to publish more than just a few.   It is a really good show, really fantastic quality of buildings, and shows his love for these creations.  

Again, the show runs until February 4.   I might have to go again.  

No comments: