Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, July 7, 2011

BNOTP 150th Tablescape Thursday

I love snowmen and what better time to use them than for Christmas.  

I love Apple Dishes.  These remind me of my childhood.

You can't do any better than Black and white. (with a little red thrown in).

Happy Valentine's Day.  

More Valentine's Day. 

This little tablescape is done in 1 Inch Scale Miniature.   I love Tablescaping - in all sizes.  
Way to go Susan of http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ .  150 TABLESCAPES.    Wow - what an accomplishment.   In order to pay homage to that accomplishment, I will post some of my tablescapes.   Thanks Susan for helping me enjoy setting the table for my family and friends.  

I hope you enjoy my posting today.    I've started a new  blog and it is for an on-line yard sale.   Please stop by for a visit.   The price is the price.   All shipping is included in the one price quoted.  

www.junkandjewelsyardsale.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Marlis said...

A truly lovely tribute to Susan.. I loved seeing your many tables. Each one looks so pretty and inviting. Many blessings, marlis

BluBabesCreate said...

That's a lot of love to keep all of those dishes. You've done a beautiful job on all of them. So thankful you're son is serving.!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful table! You are truly creative! Love your awesome space. Thanks for sharing:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)