Re-exploring Key West

Friday, June 29, 2018

Fun Day at Lakeland Miniature Guild

June is always a fun month for me.   I love miniatures and have been doing them for 30 years.   Lakeland Miniature Guild has a miniature show every June.   They have workshops, a fun day which is a special project and a show, starting with a preview on Saturday evening.   I love every part of it and love the participants.   Such enthusiasm.    

It started with a workshop on Thursday evening.   This was taught by Bonnie Helterhoff.   Next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday.   Another wonderful Holiday piece for my collection.   



Saturday was a workshop with Priscilla Kershaw and that was a little bunny.   I didn’t get mine done during the workshop but I was close.   Finished it this week.   It is about 3 inches tall.   


Saturday was the Fun Day project.   Mine is far from done, but I will show a few done by club members.   Lots of inspiration.  






Lots of inspiration and lots of ways this project can go.   As soon as I get it done, I will post to the blog.   







No comments: