Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, November 6, 2014

NAME Day Pub - QS

I am finally rested up after National Dollhouse Miniature Month.   The October OMB was my NAME Day Pub.   The project  was the corner table with booth.   I absolutely loved this project.   I just barely completed it in October - but I did make the deadline.   

The name is different from the one that came with the kit because 'I change things' and my husband loves foxes.  

The Front of the Pub.
 Another view of the front with a little landscaping.   Still needs a bit more, but so far - so good. 

A little different angle. 

 The inside of the pub.   The kit came with lighting.   I didn't like it.   I also cut the roof into a "U" shape so you can see inside the pub.
 A little better lighting for the interior.   Ran out of little people and still need a bartender.   I think I have found one and it will be added soon. 

Some signs on the wall.   Really tough to see them without sticking your nose in the room.


 
The above - words to live by.
 
 

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Que bonito te ha quedado!!!
Besos.