Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Virtual Cruise - Day 7 - The Cruise Ends

Day 7, Sunday, September 22: Debarkation   Oh my goodness, it's been a week already.   Ending the cruise there are a couple of auctions and that is always fun.   Maybe I will get something.   The silent auction got 'too rich for my blood', so I will try for other things.

One of my favorite parts of the cruise was the souvenir box and you can see the finished project HERE
 
Shopping is always fun, especially when I'm buying miniature items. 
 


Time to pack up and go home.   Ohh, it's over.
 
 
It is so close to October, remember October is Dollhouse Miniature Month and I post everyday of October about miniatures.   Be sure to check back with this site.   If you don't want to miss it, please sign up to get email updates of postings.   




1 comment:

Marisa said...

so cool I cant wait till October :)

Hugs
Marias