Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Making quarter scale accessories

I love kits and have way too many of them.   I also like to have things ready so when I finish a setting, I can furnish it.   Having kits made up is the easiest way to do that.

This is what I have been doing this weekend.    I put a quarter in the shots to give you a since of scale.  
Bar-B-Grill:


Fireplace with display case on side
 Fireplace tools (I had made the andirons earlier)
 Tiki Bar with stools.   There is a radio next to the stools, glasses, a coffee cup and bowl with potato chips on the top of the bar. 
 4 little red plate racks
 Two little shelves.  
 18 little themed wall clocks 
 Floor Lamps
 Eleven quarter scale books
 Two fireplaces with logs.   The backing for the lining of the fire box and the tile surrounds are following this picture.  Will complete them when I know where they will be used.  

Lot of fun things complete or nearly complete.  

No comments: